The Department of Service Affairs in the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine strengthened its preventive measures for transitional diseases and in particular Corona disease, as part of the precautionary measures taken by the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine in this regard, which included most of its departments, especially its work that is in direct contact with the services provided to visitors, in order to maintain the safety of visitors and the employees alike.
Among the additional measures taken in this regard:
- Intensifying cleaning and maintenance procedures for the mattresses and covers distributed to visitors.
- Providing additional quantities of one-use mugs for drinking water.
- Carrying out periodic purification works for the water supply that provides visitors with drinking water.
- Supplying the sanitary complexes of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine with additional quantities of medical cleaning fluid, and with qualities appropriate to this situation, which were provided by the Khairat Al-Joud Company of the Holy Shrine.
- Intensifying cleaning and sustaining drinking water vehicles.
- Providing the staff working to provide these services with quantities of medical gloves and masks.
- Increasing the number of waste containers and emptying them quickly, while carrying out disinfection and sterilization works on an ongoing basis.
- Additional procedures to permanently sterilize and disinfect sanitary complexes.
- Disinfection and sterilization of transporting waste vehicles.