The Engineering Maintenance Department increased its workforce to 200% after the work reached the fifth stage of the lobby project for the Treatment of patients with novel corona pandemic, which will be part of the Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) medical city in the holy city of Karbala, with emphasis on health and preventive safety measures .
Resident engineer Ammar Salah Mahdi explained to the al-Kafeel Network: "An area of 250m2 that was not included in the basic plans, was added. And this space will be allocated to the medical staff in addition to a service hall linked to the Hayat lobby in the medical city. The technical staff of the department started since the morning to install the iron structure for it to complete it within the prescribed time period. "
Noting: "As we entered the fifth stage which includes the finishing works for the project, the number of working staff was increased by 200%."
He explained: "The work in the fifth stage witnessed the overlap of many works, including:
- Cooling works for individual rooms and halls.
- Electrical wiring works.
- Sanitary works and accessories including covering the wall with PVC material.
- Water establishment works for bathrooms.
- Dyeing works.
- Covering the insulating board sections with other gypsum board.
- Works for the new expansion of the project. "