The technical and engineering staff working in the Communications Division of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, in cooperation with the Media and Communications Authority, expanded the scope of the service of the remote Ziyarat of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him), by adding additional communication devices that strengthened the Ziyarat system that receives visitors ’requests, in order to provide an bigger opportunity for them, as the incoming communications exceeded thousands of calls.
This is according to what was indicated to the al-Kafeel network, the official of the Communications Division, Engineer Firas Abbas Hamza Ziyarat system, which consists of four stations, we found there a great request by visitors to perform the Ziyarat that exceeded the current system’s energy and led to an increase in pressure on it, urging us to expand the range of service and to add communication devices that fit these numbers of incoming calls, and were added to what is present in each station. "
Noting: "The mechanism of communication has not changed, as the change is only to increase the equipment intended to receive requests for the Ziyarat."
It is worth noting that this system was implemented by the Communications Division at the Holy Shrine in cooperation with the Media and Communications Authority. The system consists of four stations distributed on the pillars of the noble dome of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) from the inside and surrounds its holy grid, and each station contains four to five communication devices. And the Ziyarat is carried out through the following:
- The visitor can call the free number (443) for subscribers (Zain, Asia and Korek).
- For Omnea al-Kafeel, they can call directly through the toll-free number (07602111000).
- From outside Iraq, they can call (009647602111000), but this call is not free because it is subject to the international calling tariff.
- When you call, the answer will be done automatically, and it includes an audio message stating that you are under the dome of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him). So ask your need because it is fulfilled, God willing. Then you will turn to the atmosphere of the holy sanctuary to perform the Ziyarat.
- The allowed visit time is one minute, after which the connection is automatically disconnected.
- When calling, and when the line is opened, the visitor feels as if he is inside the holy shrine, and he can perform the Ziyarat in a quick way.
- The system is able to receive more than (1000) calls per hour and deal with it without the occurrence of a breakdown in communication.
- All these services are free of charge except for international calls.