The staffs working in the Engineering Maintenance Department of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine completed this Friday (16th Sha'ban 1441 AH) corresponding to (10th of April 2020), establishing and building a lobby for treating people with the novel pandemic of Corona in the medical city of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) in the governorate of Karbala, and under the supervision of the Medical Affairs Division at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine and the al-Kafeel Specialized Hospital, as a precaution measure. This project will be opened tomorrow, Saturday, God willing.
The lobby, which will be an expansion of Dar Al-Hayat in the aforementioned city, dedicated to receiving cases affected by the epidemic, consists of:
- (56) single rooms, the area of each room (12 m 2).
- (3) rooms for the medical staff, the area of each room (24 m 2).
- A room for medical staff to change clothes with an area of (6 m 2).
- A room for medical staff for sterilization with an area of (6 m 2).
- In addition to a reception hall and service areas with a total area of 1550 square meters.