The staffs of the Engineering and Maintenance Department at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine completed all civil work in the Sixth Hayat Lobby project for treating people affected by the Coronavirus in Al-Muthanna Governorate, represented by the completion of paving the spaces between the parts of the lobby with concrete paving blocks (muqarnas), and the completion of paving the floor of the bathrooms for (114) rooms, as well as installing the partition between the floor of the building and the walls and the connection points for sewage.
The engineer of the project, Safaa Mohamed Ali, explained to the al-Kafeel Network: "The work stages go in parallel without intersection and have progressed significantly, as the work being done now includes:
- Starting dyeing works for the rooms' walls.
- PVC Windows installation work.
- Starting the work of secondary roofs.
- Fixing the PVC partitions for (114) single rooms.
- Works of laying water pipes for bathrooms in all rooms.
- Installing water heaters for each room.
- Firefighting system works.
- Working to complete the sanitation facilities.
- AIR FRESH cooling system parts are installed.
- Continuing electrical supplies and wiring works.
- Paving the spaces between the parts of the building with concrete paving blocks (muqarnas) 100%.
- Completion of bathrooms' flooring works for (114) single rooms.
- Completion of covering the walls with gypsum board.
- Completion of the cutting work.
- Achievement of the erection of the iron structure.
- Completion of pouring concrete foundations."