The Department of Maintenance and Engineering Construction in the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the completion of the works related to the first part of the Fifth Hayat Building project for treating people with Corona in Baghdad, which has an area of (1377) square meters and includes (56) single rooms, from the total area of the project. (5000) square meters and includes (118) single rooms, in addition to more than twenty medical, administrative and service rooms. It is carried out as a gift for the Health Department of Baghdad- Al-Rusafa within the vicinity of Ibn Al-Qaf Hospital affiliated to it, in support of it in confronting this epidemic and thus contributing to the increase the clinical capacity of the hospital.
The resident engineer of the project, Karrar Barihi, explained to the al-Kafeel Network, saying: “Day after day the project works witness remarkable progress and increase in completion rates, and there are unremitting efforts exerted by the staff who are working hours that exceeded (16) hours for its completion within what is technically and medically planned, and according to the specifications of the establishment of such facilities that our angels have acquired experience in implementing."
He added: "The work of the project is continuing in all its parts, and after only few days, the second part will be completed, which corresponds to the first part in terms of area and number of rooms. And then the completion, God willing, of the third part, which has an area of (1100) square meters and includes (19) rooms." .
He concluded: "There are other works that are being carried out in conjunction with the work of the first and second parts, which are the construction of the external fence of the building that isolates it from what is adjacent to it and makes it special, and that the remainder of the project area will be invested as green spaces and gardens, to introduce the spirit of hope and optimism in the souls of patients lying in this building. In addition to the work of cladding the building from the outside and paving the corridors separating the three parts by muqarnas tiles. "