The Department of Maintenance and Engineering Construction in the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced that its staff working on the Seventh Hayat Building project in Babylon Governorate are still working on it, and the completion rate has exceeded 80% for the project as a whole, which area is (3500) square meters and includes (98) rooms Single, in addition to more than (25) medical, administrative and service rooms, located within the vicinity of Marjan Medical City in the governorate.
This is what was confirmed to the al-Kafeel Network, by the engineer of the project, Ammar Salah, who added: “The work is proceeding according to what has been planned in terms of the technical and medical aspects and within the prescribed time limit, and there are exceptional efforts being made to complete it, in order to form support for the governorate health department and its staff Medical services in confronting this epidemic. "
Regarding the most important details of the work currently underway, Salah explained: “The work is divided into the three parts of the project, and all of them run in parallel lines without any intersection or overlap between its parts, and the most important thing we are doing now is:
- Work continues to repair and prepare the walls for dyeing, after the installation of its insulating sections (gypsum board) has been completed, in addition to coating it with the basic material of dye and the (anti-bacterial) material, and the completion rate has reached 40%.
- The work of fixing the sections of the secondary roofs was completed by 30%.
- Installing room doors and external doors that were manufactured in the department's workshops, the percentage of completion reached 50%.
- Cladding the floors of bathrooms with ceramic material for the isolation rooms, after the installation of their walls was completed, and the completion rate has reached 98%.
- The electrical system has reached the completion rate of 50%.
- The air fresh system has reached 70% fixation rate for its conveyor parts, and which includes the main carrier line and its branches to the rooms.
- The polluted air disposal system, which is considered to be a complement to the previous system, has reached 75%.
- The work of wiring the oxygen system and its conveying lines to the rooms, the rate of completion of which reached 65%.
- Work continues to install external cooling parts (split unit), and the completion rate has reached 55%.
- Work continues to clad the corridors separating the three parts and the hospital building, and the completion rate has reached 80%.