Coinciding with the launch of the reporting project of the Ziyarat Arba'een, which is supervised and implemented by the Academic Hawza in Najaf, there was a word for His Eminence Sayed. Ahmad Al-Safi, in which he outlined several points, the most important of which are:
- The communication project mainly focuses on the needs of the visitors in particular during this blessed Ziyarat, with regard to the religious and social aspects.
- The reporting season in which the reporting brothers contact all sects of people from all provinces.
- The walking path of the Master of the Martyrs needs attention.
- Many visitors take advantage of this season to review themselves and think for a long time, and spend time heading towards the Master of the Martyrs (peace be upon him), and as a result the visitor needs to find answers to some of his questions, especially when he sees this spiritual atmosphere, so a group of questions jumps into his mind that are not only questions specific to the religious side, but also social, economic or in one's daily life such as one's relation with his family and friends. There are stations of the Hawza in Najaf that are spread along this road, and the honorable brothers are standing up to answer these questions.
- This work has a positive side, which is the maintenance of the good relationship between the visitors and some of the virtuous, because there are some questions that may need time to answer and carefully reviewed, or some questions that have many sides, and this perpetuates the good relationship between the virtuous of Hawza and visitors even after the Ziyarat.
- I have seen positive effects of this blessed project for many years.
- The season of the Arba'een pilgrimage is a very necessary season for you to chronicle these events, and how the faithful insist on continuing this path.
- The March of Arba'een was fought a lot, and people were taking various paths in specific ways, in order to reach the Shrine of the Master of the Martyrs, Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
- The flame of the Ziyarat of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) is not extinguished in the souls of the believers, and the believers strive every year to renew their covenant with the Master of the Martyrs (peace be upon him).
- The road to the Ziyarat of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) has all the services available, and among those services is religious reporting, and in the previous era the issue was not like this, but on the contrary, there was severe difficulty and there was chasing the brothers who used the roads, and there were parties preventing access to the ziyarat of Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
- God Almighty used to prepare some of the children on the agricultural roads, and these children now are young men who have grown up. They used to draw signs of danger in the road where the danger was, and draw another arrow to the safe road, while they were of five or six to ten years, and these children definitely were sent by their respected parents directing them to facilitate the mission of the visitor until he reached his goal, Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
- Our goal is the Master of the Martyrs (peace be upon him), and the nation in which al-Hussayn is not, will be a nation deficient in morale, and the nation in which al-Hussayn is present will be perfect.
- Every year, Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) brings us back to the line of faith and guidance, whenever a kind of distress and self-restraint strike us, you find comfort in the master of the martyrs (peace be upon him). (Al-Hussayn is the lamp of guidance), and indeed al-Hussayn is the lamp of guidance.
He concluded: “I ask God Almighty to perpetuate the blessings of the Master of the Martyrs (peace be upon him) and to protect the visiting brothers who abide by the health instructions, and God willing they are qualified to protect themselves and perform their rituals, and we ask God Almighty to remove this agony from this nation, and we intercede for God Almighty, the Master of the martyrs, to show us relief soon and for people to return to their normal lives with the least losses, God willing, and that we see nothing but good in everyone. Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds, and may God pray upon Mohammad and his pure and holy family.”