The Media Department at the al-Abbas's Holy Shrine issued a number of instructions to media professionals and satellite channels, who will report the events of the Ziyarat Arba'een this year, stressing at the same time the commitment to them in the service of the public interest and to ensure coordination of the media work, and its conduct in a manner that ensures the transmission of the true image of this blessed Ziyarat.
Assistant Head of the Department Mr. Muhammad Al-Asadi said that the instructions are:
- Adhere to the specified location and time for filming.
- Cooperating with the administration of the Imam al-Hussayn and al-Abbas holy shrines, to preserve the sanctity of the Ziyarat.
- The party that causes the loss of the badge or the delay in its delivery bears a fine of (250) thousand dinars.
- The administration of the two holy shrines has the right to inspect cameras before and after filming and to delete whatever it deems necessary.
- It is forbidden to hold direct and indirect meetings without the knowledge of the administration in the two holy shrines.
- It is not allowed to take the badge outside the area between the two holy shrines and it is necessary to return it after the completion of the filming.
- Handing over an ID for the media in which the reporter or photographer works.
- Not to take personal photos inside the above-mentioned places.