The Religious Affairs Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the success of its plan for the Ziyarat Arba'een with its informational, educational and guidance axes, whether carried out inside the holy shrine or in the surrounding areas or in the center of the Department, or through the stations opened on the roads leading to the holy city Karbala, as well as the service complexes of the Holy Shrine and the Hussayni service processions, despite all the exceptional circumstances due to the outbreak of Coronavirus.
The department showed that its plan included several joints, the most important of which are:
- Installing informative stations to answer the questions of visitors who are walking to perform the Ziyarat of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon them).
- Providing religious, educational and medical advice and guidance to visitors, through the screens inside and outside the holy sanctuary of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Distributing large number of publications to visitors with guidance and educational significance.
- Answering the questions of visitors of the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) through communication devices previously announced.
- Presenting some programs in cooperation with the Media Department of the al-Abbas's Holy Shrine, some of which are broadcast on satellite channels, including on social networks and websites, including the al-Kafeel network and the Religious Affairs Department website."