The head of the al-Kafeel Museum of valuables and manuscripts at the al-Abbas's holy shrine, Professor Sadiq Lazem stated: “The conference that was postponed due to the repercussions of the Corona pandemic will be instead held electronically because of the exceptional circumstance. , the committee decided to hold it in this form with the same axes announced previously, namely:
- Techniques for preserving museum information.
- Museums in the information and social network.
- Modern technologies in museum presentation.
- Modern sciences and techniques in the maintenance of museum collections.
- Scientific techniques and modern methods in designing itinerant and virtual museums.
- Developing museum management skills."
Lazem explained: “The invitation link is:
The login code is (7716 7567 932), and three research sessions will be held for researchers from inside and outside Iraq, and we hope that this edition complements the success and interaction achieved by its previous two editions
It is reported that the conference aims to:
- Advocating for the preservation of the civilizational and cultural heritage.
- Supporting religious and civic institutions to establish specialized museums and develop museum work.
- Opening prospects for cooperation with local and international museums institutions and developing them.
- Increasing museums work performance to enhance their administrative and technical performance.