The supervising committee of the eighth annual international scientific conference on the thought of Imam al-Hassan al-Mujtaba (peace be upon him) invited researchers and specialists to participate in its activities, which will be held under the title: (The Legacy of Imam Al-Hassan al-Mujtaba (peace be upon him) in human studies.) on the third of Safar 1443 AH corresponding to the tenth of September 2021.
The conference is held under the auspices of the two general secretariats of the holy shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and al-Abbas (peace be upon them), and is hosted by the Supreme Committee of the project: "Hillah, the city of Imam al-Hassan al-Mujtaba (peace be upon him)", the General Directorate of Babylon Education, the al-Ameed Scientific and Intellectual Association, the al-Kafeel and the al-Ameed Universities.
The committee stated that the conference themes are:
The first axis: Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) in encyclopedias and knowledge circles.
The second axis: Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) preparer for the revolution of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
The third axis: the position of Imam al-Hassan (peace be upon him) after what was known as (Al-Solh).
As for the conditions for participation, they are:
The conference accepts research papers in both Arabic and English.
- The research has not been published or accepted for publication, and an undertaking form must be filled out.
- The researcher follows the conditions of scientific research and takes into account the scientific principles in writing research and documenting sources.
- Research is subject to the intellectual and scientific arbitration committee, in addition to the placement program, and the committee is not obligated to return the research to its owners in case of refusal.
The research is submitted electronically in word format, with (Simplified Arabic) font, font size (16) for the main text and (14) for the margin, provided that the number of its pages does not exceed (30) pages, and the papers are sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the research is within the announced axes, and the researcher determines the axis of his research.
- The research abstract is submitted in both Arabic and English, and the researcher's name, scientific title, address, mobile number and e-mail are mentioned with it, and if the research is joint, information about the second researcher is also provided.
- Receiving abstracts starts on (5/15/2021) and the last date for receiving all papers is (15/8/2021).
- The conference is responsible for accommodation and hospitality for researchers from outside the province, and for the accommodation, hospitality and transportation of researchers from outside Iraq.
Accepted papers are published in a special issue of the conference proceedings. For inquiries, you can call the mobile number: (+964 (0) 7602323337).