The Hussayni women's oratory division at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has launched the second season of its program (“Qawareer” in the hospitality of God), which lasts throughout the holy month of Ramadhan to commemorate its days and nights, and is intended for women only.
Assistant division official Ms. Taghreed Tamimi told Al-Kafeel Network: "the launch of the second season came after the success and interaction achieved in the previous session, as it is held in the cyberspace through special communication platforms, and its activities were prepared under the supervision of a specialized committee developed to suit the target age groups, and to contribute to the investment of this holy month the best way".
"The program includes many parts, the most important of which are:
- The Qur'anic Khatma, and it is daily by reading one Juz’ of the Holy Quran.
- Duas, which is a special for the supplications and acts of the holy month of Ramadhan.
- Cuisine in the month of Ramadhan, by preparation of a distinctive Iraqi cuisine.
- Story and lesson, is concerned with the dissemination of a true and real story with an example, such as the stories of the prophets and the stories of the previous Nations.
- Various other paragraphs as a medical and moral lessons and others".
"We hope that this program will help the participants invest this blessed month the best way, and participate in it through the following link: https://t.me/+lQ6WHFBNKDJhOGE."