The closing ceremony of the International Conference of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) held under the slogan: : "The Hussayni renaissance is the beacon of the humanitarian integration", held by the Al-'Ameed international centre for research and studies of the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in collaboration with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Karbala university and the Iranian Foundation "Samat" for the study and authoring books of university Humanities, and with the participation of a number of researchers from inside and outside Iraq, including the researchers from Iraq, Bahrain, Lebanon and Iran, and which lasted for two days, was held on Friday 22nd Dhu Al-Qi'dah 1437AH, corresponding to the 26th August 2016.
The closing ceremony began with the recitation of verses of the Holy Quran and reading Al-Fatihah in memory of the martyrs of Iraq, then the member of the Preparatory Committee of the Conference and Head of the Department activities and event at the Al-'Ameed International Centre for research and studies; Dr. Ahmad Al-Ka'bi, has stated the most important recommendations of the conferees:
- Calling for the continuation of joint efforts between the scientific institutions to participate in this conference to revive the heritage of Imam Al-Hussayn and the infallible Imams (peace be upon them all) on solid scientific basis.
- Re-Reading the biography of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) by facing it to the Holy Quran and the heritage of the Holy Imams (peace be upon them)
- Drawing inspiration from the Hussayni biography in the education curricula to include texts of speeches and supplications of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) to build a righteous Muslim personality in the light of the approach of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them) in the personal upbringing of the faithful.
- Encouraging the researchers to study the scientific and cultural heritage of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him), especially in the academic institutions in line with the current developments in the contemporary world.
- Translating the heritage of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) to foreign languages to disseminate the bright thought and reform of the uprising and the timeless biography of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) in the world.
- Seeking to publish an encyclopaedia entitled: "The encyclopaedia of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) about the heritage of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) and his blessed biography, to be issued by the conference's organizers.
In conclusion, tribute was paid to the researchers and participants in the conference in addition to the media that have contributed in the coverage of the conference.