Within the celebrations of the birth anniversary of the Master of guardians and the commander of the Faithful Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (peace be upon him), the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine opened on Saturday morning the 13th of Rajab 1439 AH corresponding to the March 31, 2018 under the slogan: "Our projects are an encouragement for the national abilities" the comprehensive specialized exhibition of its (intellectual, urban, medical, educational, agricultural, commercial, investment, touristic and industrial) activities and projects for ten days with the participation of most of the departments of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in the central hall of the al-'Afaf Shopping Center which is inaugurated today on the same occasion.
The ceremony was attended by the Secretary-General of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine; Engineer Mohamad al-Ashigar, members of its board of directors, heads of its departments and a delegation from the holy shrine of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him), as well as representatives of government bodies from the province of Karbala, headed by Engineer Jassem al-Khattabi, President of the Province Council and a number of the invitees from inside and outside the province.
The exhibition, which is the first of its kind for the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine aiming through it to inform the citizen, visitor, governmental institutions and others, and to highlight the most prominent services, activities and events of the holy shrine in all its fields and to publicize its products that become the focus of attention as their quality is equivalent of global products, and through which it seeks to contribute to support the national economy and the local product.
All t e following are participating in this exhibition, each according to its specialization:
- AlKafeel Hospital.
- AlJoud Company for Modern Agricultural and Industrial Technology
- Factory of the Holy Shrine for the Manufacture of Shrines' Gates and Grids
- AlKafeel Company for Public Investments
- AlWaha plant for poultry feed production.
- Gifts and vows Department
- Engineering Maintenance Department.
- Engineering Projects Department.
- Communications Division at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.
- Intellectual and Cultural Affairs Department.
- Department of Islamic and Human Knowledge Affairs.
- AlKafeel Institute for Information Technology and Skills Development.
- Al-Joud Center and Studio for Animation.
- AlKafeel Center for Digital Printing and Advertising.
- Al-Abbas's (p) Fighting Squad.
- Division of Throught and Creativity.
- AlKafeel Global Network.
- Lewa' Construction Contracting Company of the Engineering Projects Department.
- Department of Service Affairs represented by AlKafeel Nursery Group and AlKafeel Apiary.
- Noor al-Kafeel for Animal and Food Products.
- Department of Education and Higher Education represented by the al-'Ameed Educational Group and al-'Ameed University.
- AlKafeel Center for Artistic Production.
- AlKafeel Project for Poultry and hatcheries.
- AlKafeel Division for the Vehicles' Investment and Religious Tourism.
- Institute of Prophets' Heritage for e-Hawza studies.
- AlKafeel Omnea Company for telecommunications.
- AlKafeel Academy for military rescue training.
There was also the participation of some national companies that had a role in supporting the national production.
The Secretary General of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine spoke to the AlKafeel Network saying: "As we commemorate and celebrate the birth anniversary of Imam Ali (peace be upon him),we inaugurated today and important project; al-'Afaf Shopping Center, which was an opportunity to open a specialized and comprehensive for the products of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine and the services provided by its departments and companies, all of which are purely local products with Iraqi fingerprint, demonstrating the ability and efficiency of the Iraqi expertise on the production and challenge difficulties when the appropriate environment is available. We want this gathering to send a reassuring message to our people that Iraq is a living and productive country despite all the challenged it faced, and it can overcome all difficulties and obstacles."