For the second year in a row, the al-Kafeel Division for artistic production of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine announced that it provides a free satellite frequency without a logo (clean) for the special broadcast of the march of Hussayni love of the visitors from the farthest point southern Iraq up to the Ka'bah of steadfastness; the holy city of Karbala, using sophisticated broadcast equipment managed by staff specialized in this field, and makes extraordinary efforts to make the echo of this Ziyarat reaches all parts of the globe.
The division has invited all the local and international satellite channels to cover this program according to the following data:
E3B at 3.1 °E
Down: 11595.9 H
The broadcast will be according to the program listed below:
- From 08:00 am to 11.30 am Broadcasting of the road of walkers [Mashaya].
- At 11:30 am, Broadcasting the recitation of the Holy Quran, and Dhuhr and 'Asr prayers from the Holy Shrine of Imam al-Hussayn (peace be upon him).
- From 03.00 pm until 05:30 pm. broadcasting the road of the walkers.
- At 5:30 pm, Broadcasting the recitation of the Holy Quran, and Maghreb and Isha prayers from the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- On Mondays and Thursdays. Broadcasting the ritual of the employees of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine at 2:00 pm.
- When there is an event, it will be announced one day before.
Note that the broadcast is continuous for 24 hours.
To inquire about any information, please contact one of the following numbers:
Broadcast Engineer: 009647732407567
Management Center: 009647706007187.