The Hussayni Public Speaking Division of the Islamic and Human Knowledge Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine started its summer classes with the participation of 450 students, within the women Hussayni Public Speaking session that is launched for the second year in a row.
The assistant head of the mentioned division; Mrs. Taghreed al-Tamimi, explained to the al-Kafeel Network: "The course comes as an investment for the summer vacation in the best possible way. A special curriculum has been developed for each class and age, in an attracting and modern way that addresses their minds and elevates the level of discourse. Then the students were distributed in the form of training workshops supervised by trainees that have the experience that qualifies them for this task. Noting that the turnout in this year was very large compared to last year, as a result of its good results. "
She explained: "The session is held daily in the basement of the expansion of Imam al-Kadhem (peace be upon him), and the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has ensured the transport of the participants from their areas of residence to the holy shrine back and forth."
She added: "The curriculum included several parts, the most important of which:
- Lessons and lectures in ways of reading lamentations.
- The correct reading of the Holy Quran with the interpretation of some verses supported by Quranic proofs and prophetic Hadiths.
- Lessons in the biography of the imams of the Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them) as well as their narrations and linking them to the contemporary reality and what we are currently living.
- Juristic and other doctrinal lessons.
- Learning the art of poetry and public speaking.
- Multiple other activities such as learning font and drawing."