Al-Kafeel Super Speciality Hospital affiliated to the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced that it continues to receive cases from peaceful demonstrators demanding their legitimate rights guaranteed by the Constitution and supported by the Supreme Religious Authority, to treat and provide them with the necessary medical and therapeutic services.
The hospital administration also explained: "Since the first moments of the peaceful demonstrations in the holy city of Karbala, the hospital has opened its doors and harnessed all its possibilities to treat any received case by the medical evacuation centers identified by the Iraqi Ministry of Health, represented by the al-Hussayni Hospital and Al-Safeer Hospital, in addition to receiving and treating individual cases. "
Indicating: "The hospital has received dozens cases, including critical and serious cases, all of which were treated free of charge."
And explaining: "In addition to what has been mentioned, the hospital is involved in the support plan of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine to the demonstrators, through the field medical detachment that opened in the protesters' yard, where it treats many of the cases that come to it, whether demonstrators or security forces ".
It is noteworthy that the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine provided a number of services in support of the demonstrators, which included:
- Preparation of thousands of meals prepared in the host restaurant of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, and distributed to them in the squares where they gather.
- Distribution of thousands of drinking water cups.
- Distribution of juices, fruits and tea at different times of the day.
- Sending specialized vehicles for cleaning the square and its surroundings.
- A number of water stations were opened and deployed on the perimeter of the square to provide the demonstrators with clean water.
- Treatment of all casualties, whether from demonstrators or security forces in the al-Kafeel Hospital free of charge.