The representative of the Supreme Religious Authority and the Senior Official of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy shrine; His Eminence Sayed Ahmad Al-Safi, instructed to provide suitable and decent housing for the family of the martyr, the cameraman in the assembly of the popular mobilization; Ahmad Al-Mhanna, who fell in Tahrir Square in the recent bloody events that took place while demanding the rights of his countrymen.
The Deputy Secretary General of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, Sheikh Maytham Al-Zaidi extended the condolences to the family of the martyr, while visiting them along with a delegation that came to the capital, Baghdad.
Al-Zaidi explained to the al-Kafeel Network: “Today, we were honored to extend the condolences to the family of the martyr, the dear one on our hearts, being one of the servants of the popular mobilization and its fighters. I came today to represent the representative of the Supreme Religious Authority; His Eminence Sayed Ahmad al-Safi and the Senior Official of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, to convey the condolences to the family of the Martyr, and to affirm that the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine is in the service of this blessed family. ”
He explained: "Our presence today, is in compliance with the commandment of the martyr when he previously said that you should not leave His Eminence the supreme authority, Sayed. Ali al-Sistani alone. We answered him through his family, to whom we assured that they will not remain alone and that we are their family and at their service."
He added: "The directives of His Eminence, Sayed. Al-Safi, stipulate the construction of a house for this good family, and we, as Abbas fighting squad (brigade / 26 popular mobilization), directed the Squad's representative in the capital, Baghdad, to house the martyr's family in a decent house after they lived in a caravan. And God willing, this family will live in a new house that will be in their name. And we have started the first steps in the search for a plot of land to start building the house."
It is noteworthy that the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine provided a number of services in support of the demonstrators, which included:
- Preparation of thousands of meals prepared in the host restaurant of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, and distributed to them in the squares where they gather.
- Distribution of thousands of drinking water cups.
- Distribution of juices, fruits and tea at different times of the day.
- Sending specialized vehicles for cleaning the square and its surroundings.
- A number of water stations were opened and deployed on the perimeter of the square to provide the demonstrators with clean water.
- Treatment of all casualties, whether from demonstrators or security forces in the al-Kafeel Hospital free of charge.
- Opening a tent for the medical training and rescue, to train the protesters on first aid of critical cases, in addition to contributing to rescue the wounded.
-Sending logistic aid convoys to support the protesters in the Tahrir Square in Baghdad.