The al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine opened this morning (17 Sha'ban 1441 AH) corresponding to (11 April 2020), the treatment and reanimation lobby for those with Corona virus in Imam Al-Hussein (peace be upon him) medical clinic in Karbala called (the second lobbies building), after that the staff of the Engineering Maintenance Department have completed this health project in record time, not exceeding fifteen days.
The inauguration was attended by a number of officials of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, headed by its Secretary-General, Eng. Muhammad Al-Ashigar, and a number of its distinguished board members, as well as the governor of Karbala and the director of its health department.
The lobby, which will be an expansion of Dar Al-Hayat in the aforementioned city, dedicated to receiving cases affected by the epidemic, consists of:
- (56) single rooms, the area of each room (12 m 2).
- (3) rooms for the medical staff, the area of each room (24 m 2).
- A room for medical staff to change clothes with an area of (6 m 2).
- A room for medical staff for sterilization with an area of (6 m 2).
- In addition to a reception hall and service areas with a total area of 1550 square meters.