The resident engineer of the project Karar Brihi explained to the al-Kafeel Network stated: “Efforts are being made by the staffs of the Engineering Maintenance Department to implement the lobby project for the treatment and reanimation of patients with Corona, in order to contribute to increasing preventive and precautionary measures, and to reduce the momentum on the "Hayat" lobby in Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) Medical city If something happens or a new emergency occurs - God forbid - as well as the fact that the district of Hindiya is considered one of the largest districts in the governorate and is about 20 km away from it. The project is implemented in coordination with the Karbala Health Department and with the follow-up of the Medical Affairs Division in the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine."
He added: "The works that are under construction can be summarized as follows:
- Electricity works, its main wiring and its branches, have reached a completion rate of (75%).
- Cladding the floor for the individual rooms and corridors, reaching a completion rate (95%).
- Cladding the bathrooms of the single rooms and fixing their seats, reaching a completion rate (50%).
- Infrastructure works, laying sewage pipes, water and accessories and connecting them to the main system, reached completion rate (90%).
- Fixing the doors and windows for the lobby's rooms, reaching a rate of 50%.
- Secondary roof works and their accessories, such as lighting and fans, have reached a completion rate of (25%).
He added: "All of the above-mentioned works are performed sequentially and conducted in parallel lines without any intersection between them, and there are actions that are being prepared such as the work of the cooling system and the packaging of the building from the outside, which will be launched next Saturday, God willing, that is, the stages of the finishing that It will be added to the project phases."