The Communications Division of the Engineering Projects Division at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced that it has received more than (250) thousand phone calls for the system of remotely Ziyarat, from inside and outside Iraq through the free numbers assigned to this service that have been activated since the Ziyarat of the mid Sha'ban and are still ongoing until Now, in cooperation with the Media and Communications Authority.
The official of the aforementioned division, Eng. Firas Abbas Hamzah, indicated to the al-Kafeel Network, saying: "Since the service was launched and the numbers assigned to it have been established, the system has started receiving communications through mobile phone companies (Zain, Asia and Korek) in addition to the al-Kafeel Omnea company, to perform the Ziyarat remotely in a way that makes the visitor perform the Ziyarat through a voice call for free."
He added: "As a result of the many calls, our staffs increased their capacity, and communication devices were added to each of the stations of the system, which consist of four stations distributed on the columns of the holy dome of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) from the inside and surrounding its grid, and each station contains a number of communication devices. This service continues to receive communications during the holy month of Ramadan and with the same old mechanism and the numbers assigned to it. "
It is worth noting that this system was implemented by the Communications Division at the Holy Shrine in cooperation with the Media and Communications Authority. The system consists of four stations distributed on the pillars of the noble dome of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) from the inside and surrounds its holy grid, and each station contains four to five communication devices. And the Ziyarat is carried out through the following:
- The visitor can call the free number (443) for subscribers (Zain, Asia and Korek).
- For Omnea al-Kafeel, they can call directly through the toll-free number (07602111000).
- From outside Iraq, they can call (009647602111000), but this call is not free because it is subject to the international calling tariff.
- When you call, the answer will be done automatically, and it includes an audio message stating that you are under the dome of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him). So ask your need because it is fulfilled, God willing. Then you will turn to the atmosphere of the holy sanctuary to perform the Ziyarat.
- The allowed visit time is one minute, after which the connection is automatically disconnected.
- When calling, and when the line is opened, the visitor feels as if he is inside the holy shrine, and he can perform the Ziyarat in a quick way.
- The system is able to receive more than (1000) calls per hour and deal with it without the occurrence of a breakdown in communication.
- All these services are free of charge except for international calls.