The Center for Indexing and Information Systems of the Library and House of Manuscripts of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, in cooperation with the al-Ameed Intellectual and Scientific Society and the al-Ameed and al-Kafeel universities, intends to hold a webinar on (Arab libraries and sustainable development 2030), through the (ZOOM Cloud Meetings) program, On Tuesday, corresponding to (9 June 2020) at five in the evening Baghdad time.
The workshop will be attended by:
- Dr. Marwa El-Sahn / Director of the Francophone Activities Center at the Library of Alexandria and member of the Board (IFLA).
- Dr. Randa Chidiac / Official Trainer with IFLA at the International Advocacy Program, designed to enhance and support the role of libraries in planning and implementing the United Nations 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Prof.Dr. Azhar Zayer Jassim / Department of Libraries and Information, Al-Mustansiriya University, member of the support team for the implementation of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals at the Ministry of Planning.
- a. Hassanein Al-Mousawi / Director of the Center for Indexing and Information Systems and representative of Iraq in (IFLA) for the implementation of the sustainable development goals 2030.
* The dates of the workshop will be according to the timing of each city:
5:00 - 7:00 pm Baghdad time.
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Zj6VC-u0QNemxvOxieB6qQ
Please note that there are participation certificates that will be distributed to attendees only (sent to registered email only).