The staffs of the Engineering Maintenance Department in the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, working to implement the sixth Hayat building for treating people with Corona virus, which work is currently being carried out in Hussein (peace be upon him) teaching hospital for the health department of Al-Muthanna Governorate, have begun the installation of cooling devices for (114) single rooms, and work is also carried out in parallel with it by installing the parts of the fresh air pressure system (AIR FRECH).
The engineer of the project, Safaa Mohamed Ali, explained to the al-Kafeel Network: "The technical and engineering staff in the engineering maintenance department from the early morning hours until late at night, carry out work on various stages of the project without interruption, and these works are:
- PVC Windows installation work.
- Wall covering works with Gypsum Board.
- Starting the secondary roofing works.
- Fixing the PVC sections for (114) single rooms.
- Works of laying water pipes for bathrooms in each room.
- Installing water heaters for each room.
- Fire extinguishing system works.
- Working on covering the floor of the bathroom for each room, and working on completing the bathroom facilities for the remaining ones.
- Starting installation of fresh air system parts (AIR FRECH).
- Continuing electrical supplies and wiring works.
- Continuing cutting works that have reached a completion rate of more than (90%).
- Starting the paving of spaces between the parts of the lobby with concrete paving (muqarnas) blocks.
- Completion of the installation of the steel structure.
- Completion of pouring concrete foundations.