The staff of the Maintenance and Engineering Construction Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, working on the Sixth Hayat Building Project for treating patients with the Coronavirus, have reached the final stages of the project, which is built on an area of (3500) square meters, and includes ( 114) Single rooms, in addition to medical, administrative, and service rooms, and bathrooms.
This building is being implemented by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine for the health department of Al-Muthanna Governorate, within the vicinity of the Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) teaching hospital.
The work is conducted in parallel and without interruption, reaching advanced stages. The work being carried out now includes:
- PVC Windows installation work.
- Continuing dyeing.
- Continuing with the secondary roofing works.
- Fixing the PVC partitions for (114) single rooms.
- Works of laying water pipes for bathrooms in each room.
- Completing wall covering with a (gypsum boards).
- Completing the installation of water heaters for each room.
- Completing the fire extinguishing system.
- Completion of the bathrooms' flooring for each room, and work to complete the sanitation facilities for the remaining ones.
- AIR FRESH cooling system parts installation.
- Completing electrical supplies and wiring.
- Paving the spaces between the parts of the hall with concrete paving blocks (muqarnas).
- Completion of the shredding work.
- Completion of the steel structure installation.
- Completion of pouring concrete foundations.