Rising levels of work are witnessed in the seventh building for the treatment of people affected by Corona virus in Babylon Governorate, which is being carried out by the cadres of the maintenance and engineering construction department at the al-Abbas's holy shrine, within the Marjan Medical City in the governorate, in order to complete it within what is technically and medically planned.
The engineer of the project, Ammar Salah, explained to the al-Kafeel Network: “The works in the project are proceeding according to what is planned for them, and we have reached this percentage, which will witness a significant increase in the coming days, thanks to the efforts made by the working staff, who were not affected neither with what surrounds them as they are working in the proximity to the isolation lobbies, nor by the weather conditions as a result of high temperatures. Rather, these conditions and others formed an incentive for them to implement all the project parts that are witnessing remarkable progress day after day."
He added, "The works are currently being carried out on the three parts of the project, which total area is (3500) square meters and includes (98) single rooms, in addition to more than (25) rooms that varied between medical, administrative and service rooms."
He added, "Among the most important works currently underway are:
- Coating the insulation sections on the walls of the building (gypsum board), which is almost finished.
- Work continues with the project's supporting systems (pushing fresh air - discarding polluted air - oxygen - alarm - fire).
- Starting the work of preparing walls for painting.
- Work continues to install external cooling parts (split units).
- The work of cladding the bathrooms' floors and fixing their walls continues.
- Work continues in cladding the corridors separating the three parts and the hospital building.
- Preparation work for installing doors and windows continues for the completed rooms.
- Continuing the plumbing and sanitary installations."