The al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine prepared a mourning program to revive and commemorate the martyrdom of the great and righteous Lady of the Worlds' Women Fatima az-Zahra (peace be upon her) - according to the third narration.
The program will include many mourning activities, such as giving religious lectures and special mourning councils to mark this occasion.
The al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has announced its readiness to receive condolences processions from inside and outside the holy city of Karbala, which comes to extend the condolences to Imam Aba Abdillah al-Hussayn and his brother Aba Al Fadl Al Abbas (peace be upon them both). This program complements and ends the program prepared for the same occasion according to the second narration.
The program will include the following:
- Establishing morning and evening condolence councils for three days, in the courtyard of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him). Its organization is supervised by the Hussayni Rhetoric Division.
- Giving a condolence lecture by the Religious Affairs Department, which will be held on the day of the martyrdom memorial.
- Organizing a women's mourning council in the basement of the courtyard of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Giving a lecture and a condolence event for women at the Sheikh Al-Kulayni Complex, organized by the Al-Kafeel Women Religious Schools Division.
- Organizing a competition and an electronic lecture by the Family Culture Center at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
- Organizing a condolence council for the servants.
- Preparing an organizational plan to receive condolences from inside and outside Karbala governorate, by the Department of Hussayni rituals and processions in the two holy shrines.
- Opening registration to Ziyarat of Lady az-Zahra (peace be upon her) through the Ziyarat by proxy page of the al-Kafeel Global Network.
- Covering the holy shrines and its pavilions with black banners.
- Holding various condolence events in coordination with the department of the area between the Two Holy Shrines, such as lectures and theatrical scenes that embody this tragedy.
- Distribution of hundreds of meals to visitors and mourners by the host restaurant department.