The Religious Affairs Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the success of its plan for the Ziyarat Arba'een with its informational, educational and guidance axes, whether carried out inside the holy shrine or in the surrounding areas or in the center of the Department, or through the stations opened on the roads leading to the holy city Karbala, as well as the service complexes of the Holy Shrine and the Hussayni service processions.
The department showed that its plan included several joints, the most important of which are:
- Installing informative stations to answer the questions of visitors who are walking to perform the Ziyarat of Imam al-Hussayn and his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon them).
- Distributing tens of thousands of publications to visitors with guidance and educational significance.
- Answering the questions of visitors of the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) at the headquarters of the department around the clock.
- Deploying a number of preachers in service processions in order to contribute in providing guidance and preaching to them.
- Supplying all the screens of the shrine and the external screens with a number of Hadiths on the Ziyarat and its objectives.
- Publication of advertisements and brochures about some guidance points to the visitor, and some of these publications are about matters related to the Ziyarat, rules and purpose.