The Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has took early preparations on the security and service side to receive the visitors of Arba'een of Imam Al-Hussayn (pace be upon him). The expectations state the arrival of millions of visitors to perform the Ziyarat this year from inside and outside Iraq, which is taken into account in these preparations depending on the plan that is complementary to the one of the sacred month of Muharram, but in a wider, broader and more comprensive extent.
As usual in every season of Ziyarat Arba'een and in order to provide services equivalent to the millions of visitors, the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine has conducted a number of actions, some are internal or in the area surrounding it and others are external, and they are as follows:
1. Preparing a fleet of special buses to transfer the visitors in different capacities and services.
2. Equipping the services complexes for visitors that are deployed on the external roads leading to the holy city of Karbala (the host of the holy shrine - Om Al-Baneen Complex - Al-'Alqami Complex - Sheikh Kulayni complex).
3. Preparing the sanitary complexes scattered inside and outside the city.
4. Washing and cleaning large numbers of blankets and mattresses for the visitors, which will be distributed to them to sleep over at the service complexes and increasing their numbers.
5. Scattering a number of centers to guide the lost and missing people, which will work in a new mechanism.
6. Equipping the Medical Detachment with medicines and appropriate treatments and preparing the medical and nursing staff that will be present during the Ziyarat.
7- Installing an additional number of places for the receipt and deposit of bags.
8- Comprehensive maintenance of the water containers scattered inside and outside the holy sanctuary.
9- Creating addition numbers of single-use goblets to drink water.
10- Providing the host of the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine with quantities of food supplement to cook and distributed to the visitors.
11- The Department of Religious Affairs has prepared a Tableegh plan throughout the period of the Ziyarat, in both inside and outside the holy shrine.
12. The Department of Intellectual Affairs is printing a number of intellectual and cultural publications in the form of booklets or magazines or Folders for distributing them to visitors.
13. The Department of the maintenance of order prepared a security plan in cooperation with the holy shrine of Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) and the security authorities in the province.
14- Creating and preparing places to take off shoes and working to add other places during peak days.
15- The Department of rituals, Hussayni processions and bodies has prepared an action plan in order to receive and organize the parade of condolence procession during the days of the Ziyarat.
16- Preparing the internal and external basements of the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine with all comfort means for the accomodation of visitors.
17- Preparing and adding a number of waste containers for scattering them on the internal and external roads.
All of which are part of the varied services that will be provided by the Al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in all its operating divisions, in addition to other actions that we will cover directly during the season of the Ziyarat, God willing.