The Preparatory Committee for the Third Cultural Festival of the Defense Fatwa called on journalists, media professionals and those interested in media and cultural affairs to participate in the best essay contest on the Holy Defense Fatwa and the heroism of the popular mobilization.
The contest will be held within the activities of the festival, which will be held by the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, to celebrate and commemorate the anniversary of the launch of the holy religious fatwa under the slogan: "The victory is from you, to you, for you and you deserve it" for the period from 13 to 14 Shawwal 1439H corresponding to 28-29 June 2018. .
The Committee has set the following rules and conditions for participation in this competition:
- The participant has the right to choose the literary style he deems appropriate (opinion essay, author essay, analytical article) to address a topic related to the blessed defense fatwa or popular mobilization.
2 - The article deals with the heroism of the popular mobilization in general (without allocation) in the defense of the homeland and human and civil values.
3 - The article should be in classic Arabic language and the conditions of the article should met: - The quality of the presentation, the validity of the language, the coherence of the building, and the concise summary.
4 - The article should not have been published in advance and the participant must be the author of the essay without copying it or quoted from another work.
- The number of words should not be less than 300 words and not more than 700 words.
6 - The article should not include derisory, stabbing or the like, contrary to ethics, customs and traditions.
- The participant may not participate with more than one article.
- The Preparatory Committee shall have the right to withhold any work that does not meet the requirements of the competition.
- The prize of any center shall be withheld if the jury finds that the work submitted is not worthy.
- The participant shall not be entitled to recover the article after it has been delivered and become one of the rights of the intellectual and cultural affairs department of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.
- The participations are presented as a Word file on a CD to the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy shrine, accompanied with the SV of the author or sent by e-mail to (email@example.com).
12 - Deadline for submission of essays is (21 / June / 2018).
13 - A prize of 100.000 one hundred thousand Iraqi dinars for the top five winners.