The Faculty of Management and Economics at Karbala University hosted a specialized exhibition on the (intellectual, cultural, agricultural, industrial and investment) production of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine at the University of Karbala, in cooperation with the General Secretariat of the two holy shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and of al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them), under the slogan "The role of the universities in the completion of the government program", which opened today.
The al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine participated with a number of pavilions, as follows:
- A special pavilion for the publications of the Intellectual and Cultural Affairs Department and the Islamic and Human Knowledge Affairs Department. The latter also participated in a pictures pavilion, represented by the Karbala Heritage Center.
- Pavilion of the al-Kafeel museum for treasures and manuscripts.
- The Abbas's (peace be upon him) fighting squad pavilion.
- Al-Kafeel Group for Public Investments.
- Al-Joud Company for Modern Agricultural and Industrial Technology.
- Al-Kafeel Nursery and apiaries.
- Department of Engineering Projects.
- Two health education and first aid training tents.
The pavilions of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, which were based on the saying of the Senior Official of the holy shrine; Sayed Ahmad al-Safi: "Our projects encourage Iraqi competencies." were characterized by the diversity of products according to each specialization, as a contribution to show the creativity of its departments in the field of service development, and to define the activities of various departments of the self-sufficiency of their activities in the industrial, agricultural and other sides."