The Religious Affairs Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the success of its Ziyarat Ashura plan with its informational, educational and guidance axes, stressing at the same time that thousands of visitors had benefited from it.
The department indicated that its plan included:
- Setting informative stations to answer visitors' questions inside and outside the Holy Shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Distributing a number of publications to visitors with an indicative and educational significance.
- Conducting congregational prayer in the courtyard and the Qibla Gate Square in addition to the internal and external expansion basements.
- Answering the questions of visitors coming to visit the shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) in the headquarters of the department around the clock.
- Holding religious lectures inside the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Deploying a number of preachers in processions and Hussayniat, in order to contribute in providing guidance through the holding of religious lectures inside and outside the holy province of Karbala.
- Participating in television and radio programs to discuss and clarify the objectives of Ziyarat Ashura.
- Supplying the screens inside and outside the Holy Shrine with a number of Ahadith centered on the Ziyarat and its objectives.
- Publication of information and guidance about the Ziyarat, its rules and goals, in form of panels, and others are printed to be distributed to the visitors.
- The participation along with the mourners in the condolences ritual of Rakdhat [Run of] Twayreej and of the 13th day of Muharram through the broadcast of a number of narrations of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them).