Under the slogan: (The wounds of the dear ones are expecting us to make more), the Al Kafeel Academy of Training and Medical Rescue, affiliated to the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, continues its efforts to treat and rescue the protesters in Karbala, through the Training and medical detachments installed next to the demonstration square in the center of the city.
According to the statement of the director of the academy Mr Murtadha Al Ghalbi to the al-Kafeel Global Network: "The services provided by the academy are continuous and divided in two parts:
1 - Training, by installing a tent for first aid training, that each demonstrator should learn, which can reduce the extent of injuries (if they happen) and minimize their effects and keep the injured person in a stable position until the arrival of specialized medical assistance.
2- It concerns the treatment given to the wounded demonstrators by receiving them in the medical detachment and providing them with the possible treatment, and in case of a critical case, it is taken to the Al Kafeel specialized hospital by the ambulances present near the medical detachment ".
In turn, the peaceful protesters gathered on the Tarbiya Square thanked the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine for its logistical services since the beginning of the demonstrations.
It is noteworthy that the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine provided a number of services in support of the demonstrators in Karbala, which included:
- Preparation of thousands of meals prepared in the host restaurant of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, and distributed to them in the squares where they gather.
- Distribution of thousands of drinking water cups.
- Distribution of juices, fruits and tea at different times of the day.
- Sending specialized vehicles for cleaning the square and its surroundings.
- A number of water stations were opened and deployed on the perimeter of the square to provide the demonstrators with clean water.
- Treatment of all casualties, whether from demonstrators or security forces in the al-Kafeel Hospital free of charge.
- Opening a tent for the medical training and rescue, to train the protesters on first aid of critical cases, in addition to contributing to rescue the wounded.
-Sending logistic aid convoys to support the protesters in the Tahrir Square in Baghdad.