The al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, explained that it did not invite to a demonstration on Friday (6/12/2019), but it is invited to participate and contribute in it, as after it was invited by the coordination of demonstrations to attend and participate in its activities on Friday (6 / 12 / 2019), because the Holy Shrine and its servants are part of this society and from the effective institutions, and for reason the Holy Shrine responded to the invitation to participate in it.
Furthermore, the holy shrine was and still supportive of the peaceful demonstration in Baghdad and the provinces, by providing food, water and treatment in those protest squares.
It is noteworthy that the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine provided a number of services in support of the demonstrators in Karbala, which included:
- Preparation of thousands of meals prepared in the host restaurant of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, and distributed to them in the squares where they gather.
- Distribution of thousands of drinking water cups.
- Distribution of juices, fruits and tea at different times of the day.
- Sending specialized vehicles for cleaning the square and its surroundings.
- A number of water stations were opened and deployed on the perimeter of the square to provide the demonstrators with clean water.
- Treatment of all casualties, whether from demonstrators or security forces in the al-Kafeel Hospital free of charge.
- Opening a tent for the medical training and rescue, to train the protesters on first aid of critical cases, in addition to contributing to rescue the wounded.
-Sending logistic aid convoys to support the protesters in the Tahrir Square in Baghdad.