The sadness and sorrow prevailed over the atmosphere of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, in remembrance of the martyrdom of the great Lady of the worlds' women; Fatima az-Zahra (peace be upon her), according to the third narration - whose memory will coincide tomorrow, Wednesday (3 Jumada II 1441 AH).
The walls of the Holy Shrine were covered in black, and the hung banners showed the depth of this painful tragedy.
As is customary, the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine prepared a solemn program for this painful memory, which includes the following:
- Establishing a central funeral council starting from Monday and lasting for three days.
- Receiving condolences' processions that will reach the holy shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) to extend the condolences in this sad anniversary.
- Holding consolation councils inside the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Sanctuary for the visitors in remembrance of this tragedy.
- Holding a condolence council for the staffs of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine in the Hall of Honors at the Holy Shrine.
- The host Restaurant of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) distributes meals to visitors, who will revive this calamity next to Holy Shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and of his brother Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon them).
It is worth mentioning that there is no known date for her martyrdom (peace be upon her); but there are three narrations of her death after the Messenger of Allah (Allah's prayers be upon him and upon his holy Household) that is why the believers each year commemorate her martyrdom according to the different narrations. And her martyrdom anniversary is called the Fatimi sorrows' season.