The al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine concluded its program to commemorate the death anniversary of the great lady Om Al-Baneen (peace be upon her), which included many consolation and service activities to revive and remember this occasion, which is considered one of the important seasons of consolation that have a special attention because of the greatness and status of Lady Om al-Baneen (peace be upon her).
The service program, which lasted for more than three days, included:
- Distributing thousands of meals to the visitors who came to visit the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Creating special spaces for holding lectures inside the holy sanctuary, and corridors to receive condolence processions, in a way that does not affect the movement of visitors.
- Adding additional Shoes' depositories.
- Providing the medical detachment with the treatments that might be needed by the visitors it receives.
- Opening all the doors of the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) to accommodate visitors and funeral processions that have witnessed an increase in their numbers this year.
- Printing and distributing hundreds of copies of the Kafeel and Khamis publications and distributing them to visitors.
As for the condolence program:
- Intensifying attendance at the headquarters of the Religious Affairs Department to receive the visitors and answer their religious questions and inquiries.
- Organizing lectures centered on Lady Om al-Baneen (peace be upon her), held in the holy sanctuary with a special lecture for women.
- Establishing the central condolence Council of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in its hall of ceremonies.
- Organizing the funeral service of the Sayeds Servants Division at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
- The united funeral procession of the holy shrines of Imam al-Hussayn and al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them).
- Establishing a number of councils outside the walls of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
The most prominent activity in this program is the establishment of a large condolence council held in the shrine's courtyard of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) that lasted for three days, with the participation of Sheikh Abdullah al-Dujaili and al-Radood al-Haj Basem al-Karbala'i, which witnessed a large presence of visitors from inside and outside the holy city of Karbala.