As a precautionary measure and based on the principle of (prevention is better than cure), both the Sanctuary Care Division and the holy shrine division of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) have embarked on their preventive plan against Corona disease as one of the departments that is in direct contact with visitors, according to the preventive plan developed by the Medical Affairs Division at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine.
The measures that are currently being taken, a large part of them are originally followed and practiced, but due to the current conditions, their momentum has been increased, in addition to adding other measures that fall within the preventive plan of this disease.
The official of the Division for the Care of the Holy Sanctuary of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him), Sheikh Zain Al-Abidin Adnan Ahmad Al-Quraishi, told the al-Kafeel Network:
"Our division takes the responsibility to provide services to visitors and regulate their traffic and their movement, in addition to other actions within the holy sanctuary. Thus, the directives issued on this matter, we worked as follows:
- Sterilization of the holy grid by spraying and wiping it with a micro safe material, which is sterile and disinfectant with high effectiveness that does not affect the metal as it does not affect the visitor, and it is equipped by Khairat Al-Joud Company. This disinfectant has proven its success and effectiveness.
- Sterilization of carpets and sanctuary rugs with special antiseptics.
- Bringing some natural incense to evaporate the space surrounding the holy sanctuary and its vicinity. This incense is characterized by its penetrating fragrance and killing germs, and it is environmentally friendly and does not cause any allergies to visitors.
- Opening the sanctuary's windows periodically to allow air exchange and sunlight entry.
Zain Al-Abidin explained: "A special schedule has been set for these works without intersecting them with the rest of the tasks entrusted to the work of the division, but rather reinforcing them."
As for the shrine care department, it also had precautionary and preventive measures, which were summarized by the assistant head of the department, Haj Hadi Al-Hanoun, with the following points:
- Reducing visitor crowds.
- Sterilization of the external gates of the holy shrine.
- Washing mattresses that are provided to visitors on a daily basis.
- Continuous cleaning and washing of carpets in the sanctuary.
- Opening the roofs of the holy shrine courtyard to allow air and sunlight.
It is noteworthy that these procedures are part of a series of precautionary measures to prevent Coronavirus, whether for the servants of the holy shrine of Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) or his visitors.