The shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) was covered in Black in sign of sadness and grief, in order to recall the sad death anniversary of the "Mountain of patience"; Lady Zaynab daughter of Ali (peace be upon them), whose death anniversary is commemorated tomorrow, Wednesday (15 Rajab 1441 AH) corresponding to (March 11, 2020).
On this occasion, a special condolence program was prepared to revive this sad occasion, which included:
- Holding religious lectures in the sanctuary of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) to highlight a part of the life of this great and immortal woman.
- Preparing to receive funeral processions that come to offer condolences to Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) on this occasion.
- Lighting the holy sanctuary and its outer perimeter, as well as the holy grid with red lamps, and the suspension of black flags of sadness.
- The establishment of a condolence council in the host hall of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, which includes a religious and elegy lecture about Lady. Zaynab (peace be upon her).
- Organizing a unified funeral procession in which the servants of the holy shrines of Imam Al-Hussayn and of Al-Abbas (peace be upon both of them) meet to offer condolences to Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him).
- Preparing special programs to introduce and highlight this character, which will be broadcast on the al-Kafeel women radio of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs in the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine.
- Registration for the Ziyarat on behalf of all registrants in the al-Kafeel Global Network on all its websites and on the following link https://alkafeel.net/zyara/, to perform the Ziyarat on their behalf at her holy shrine in the Syrian capital, Damascus.