The Communications Division of the Engineering Projects Division at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced the activation of the service of performing the Ziyarat of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) from inside and outside Iraq, by allocating free phone numbers.
The official of the aforementioned division, engineer Firas Abbas Hamza, explained to the al-Kafeel Network the details of this service, saying: “We accomplished the remote Ziyarat system in cooperation with the Media and Communications Authority, and through it the mobile phone companies (Zain, Asia and Korek) thankfully provided free lines, to perform the Ziyarat remotely in a way that makes the visitor performs his Ziyarat through an audio message. "
He added: "The system consists of four stations distributed on the pillars of the noble dome of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) from the inside and surrounds its holy grid, and each station contains a number of communication devices."
On the mechanism of the visit and how it was achieved, Eng. Firas stated: "The visit is carried out through the following:
- The visitor can call the free number (443) for subscribers (Zain, Asia and Korek).
- For Omnea al-Kafeel, they can call directly through the toll-free number (07602111000).
- From outside Iraq, they can call (009647602111000), but this call is not free because it is subject to the international calling tariff.
- When you call, the answer will be done automatically, and it includes an audio message stating that you are under the dome of the shrine of Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas (peace be upon him). So ask your need because it is fulfilled, God willing. Then you will turn to the atmosphere of the holy sanctuary to perform the Ziyarat.
- The allowed visit time is one minute, after which the connection is automatically disconnected.
- When calling, and when the line is opened, the visitor feels as if he is inside the holy shrine, and he can perform the Ziyarat in a quick way.
- The system is able to receive more than (1000) calls per hour and deal with it without the occurrence of a breakdown in communication.
- All these services are free of charge except for international."