The Media Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine provided free satellite broadcast frequency without a logo (clean) with high-quality, especially for the transmission of the Holy Shrine program during the holy month of Ramadhan, and it includes multiple devotional, Quranic and educational programs and activities.
The Media Department called on all local and international satellite channels that want to cover this program to receive the broadcast according to the following data:
Satellite: Eutelsat7A at 7.0 East (W3A)
DOWNLINK: 12680.200 H
HD / MPEG-4
The program of the Holy Shrine during the holy month of Ramadhan is as follows:
- The Holy Quran and the call to prayer at noon at 11:45.
- The Qur'anic khatma from the Holy Shrine at 5:00 pm.
- The Noble Qur’an and the call to prayer at 6:45.
- Dua Iftitah at 8:00 pm.
- Religious lecture from the holy shrine of His Eminence Sheikh Abdel-Saheb Al-Ta’i at 9:00 pm.
- The "Ma'edat al-Thaqalayn Program (a Qur'anic program that includes several parts) at 11:00 pm.
- Dua Abu Hamza Al-Thamali at 12:00 midnight.
- Supplications of al-Sahar and the call to prayer at dawn, starting at 3:15 am.