Day after day, the industrial establishments affiliated to the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine prove the efficiency and quality of their products, hich are required by their consumers. One of those sites is the al-'Ata factory for the production of construction materials. As a result, it has strengthened its production capacity and supplied it with additional lines to make it meet the needs of consumers and contribute to filling the shortfall of these materials after that poor quality materials have spread.
This was indicated to the al-Kafeel Network, by engineer Alaa Al-Jubouri, Director of the Ataa Factory, and he added: “The Ataa plant is one of the projects established by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, to produce construction materials involved in construction works such as gravel and sand of both kinds, in order to achieve self-sufficiency of these materials with respect to the Holy Shrine projects, and on the other hand, to contribute to filling the shortage of these materials in the local market.
Noting: "The factory increased its production during this period due to the increased demand for the materials it produces, as it consists of four lines:
- The crushed gravel production line produces two types of it with different sizes.
- Washed sand production line of its various types.
- Sand-gravel mixture production line of all kinds.
- The sifted sand production line in various types as well.
Al-Jubouri affirmed: "All of our products are subject to examination, standardization and quality control, in addition to their success in construction laboratories, and this is an important reason for making them a requirement for concrete companies and public and private sectors."
He also noted: "Through this site, we have been able to contribute to the following:
- Employment of labor.
- Provide high quality material.
- Investing natural resources and employing them correctly.
- Achieving self-sufficiency in relation to the projects of the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine and the required materials.
It is noteworthy that the Al-Ataa plant was established to support the urban projects launched by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, which had a clear impact in the holy city of Karbala and other governorates.