Since the early morning hours, the staffs of the Engineering Maintenance Department in the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine started the fourth stage in the first part of the Fifth Hayat Building project for treating people affected by the Corona virus in the capital Baghdad, within the Ibn Al-Qaf Hospital on the Rusafa side, which included installing the (sandwich panel) sections on the iron structure that was completed earlier.
Engineer Ali Al-Har, one of the engineers of the project, stated to the al-Kafeel Network: "The fourth phase of the project is considered one of the important work phases in this part, which area is of 1477 m2 on which 56 isolation rooms out of the original (118) rooms will be built. This stage includes the following works:
- Taking the necessary measurements for all sections of the part and its rooms.
- Cutting the "sandwich panel" into the required measurements.
- Fastening the sections to the steel structure.
- Making openings for the doors and windows that are currently being manufactured in the Engineering Maintenance Department workshops.
- Fixing the PVC sections for the bathrooms of the rooms, and the start of preparing their floors and fixing the toilet seats and their accessories."
Al-Hir stressed: "These works are considered as a prelude to other work for a later stage, which is installing the covering pieces with gypsum board, and the work of the finishings that accompany them with the continuation of work in the other two parts of the project, to ensure that all work continues and is not confined to one stage or part. As we are progressing in line with what was planned in term of time, design and implementation. And our staffs harness all their effort to complete the project as soon as possible. "