The engineering and technical staff working in the Sixth Hayat Building project for treating people with Corona virus, which is implemented by the engineering maintenance department staff of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine for the Department of Health in the province of Muthanna, announced that the completion rate of the project in all its stages reached 50%, with work continuing in most parts for more than (12) hours a day.
The engineer of the project, Safaa Mohamed Ali, explained to the al-Kafeel Network: "After completing the preparation of the ground on which the project will be built, which has an area of (3500) square meters, and the works are progressing in the other stages in an overlapping manner, the project reached a completion rate of 50%."
He added, "The works of the other stages are conducted in parallel with other works that included:
- The completion of the installation of the iron structure by 85%.
- 100% completion of pouring concrete foundations.
- Starting pouring drainage points linking sewage pipes.
- Working on covering the floor of the bathrooms for each room, and working on completing the sanitation facilities for the remaining ones.
- Continuing electrical supply work.
- Continuing cutting works that have reached a completion rate of more than (90%)."