The Engineering Maintenance Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine confirmed that its staff working on the implementation of the sixth Hayat building for treating people infected by Corona virus, in Al Hussein (peace be upon him) educational hospital for the benefit of the Department of Health in Al-Muthanna Governorate, is proceeding with the implementation of this project as is the case of other buildings Implemented in each of Baghdad and Karbala.
High temperatures and the limited number of workers because they are implemented simultaneously in other projects, in addition to the proximity to the Hayat lobbies for the treatment and quarantine of the Covid19 patients, in addition to the delay in the arrival of some of the materials that the project needs due to the preventive curfew, were not an obstacle to the progress of the stages of completion that reached advanced levels, within the planned timings.
The project's engineer, Safaa Muhammad Ali, explained to the al-Kafeel Network, saying: "The work stages go in parallel without intersection, as the work that is being done now includes:
- The completion of the installation of the iron structure by 85%.
- 100% completion of pouring concrete foundations.
- Starting preparation of drainage points linking sewage pipes.
- Working on covering the floor of the bathrooms for each room, and working on completing the bathrooms' foundations for the remaining ones.
- Starting the installation of fresh air system parts (AIR FRECH).
- Continuing electrical supplies and wiring works.
- Creating spaces between parts of the hallway for the purpose of paving it with concrete paving blocks (muqarnas).