The staffs of the Engineering Maintenance Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine completed the second phase of the Sixth Hayat Lobby project for treating people with corona virus in Al-Muthanna Governorate, completing the installation of the iron structure.
The engineer of the project, Safaa Mohammad Ali, explained to the al-Kafeel Network: "With continuous work till late hours of the night, the second stage of this project has been completed, which is installing the iron structure according to the technical plans approved by the beneficiaries."
Noting: "The remaining space that was accomplished was related to the space allocated for the main entrance and the rooms of doctors and the pharmacy, and thus the second stage that is considered one of the most important stages has been completed, and we started the work of fixing the walls with (sandwich panel) on the iron structure."
He added, "The stages of work go in parallel without intersection, as the work being done now includes:
- Completion of the steel structure installation.
- Completion of pouring concrete foundations.
- PVC Windows installation work.
- Wall covering with Gypsum Board.
- Starting the secondary roofing works.
- Fixing the PVC sections for (114) single rooms.
- Working on covering the floor of the bathroom for each room, and working on completing the bathroom facilities for the remaining ones.
- Starting installation of fresh air system parts (AIR FRECH).
- Continuing electrical supplies and wiring works.
- Continuing cutting works that have reached a completion rate of more than (90%).
- Starting the paving of spaces between the parts of the lobby with concrete paving (Muqarnas) blocks.”