The staff of the Engineering Maintenance Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine completed the third phase of the Sixth Hayat Lobby project for treating people with corona virus in Al-Muthanna Governorate, represented by completing the installation of walls (sandwich panels) on the iron structure.
The engineer of the project, Safaa Mohamed Ali, explained to the al-Kafeel Network, saying: "By continuous work for late hours of the night, the third stage of this project has been completed, which is installing the walls with (sandwich panel) material on the iron structure according to the technical plans approved by the beneficiaries."
He added: "The work is conducted in parallel without intersection, reaching advanced stages, as the work being done now includes:
- PVC Windows installation work.
- Wall covering works with Gypsum Board.
- Starting the secondary roofing works.
- Fixing the PVC sections for (114) single rooms.
- Works of laying water pipes for bathrooms in each room.
- Installing water heaters for each room.
- Fire extinguishing system works.
- Working on covering the floor of the bathrooms for each room, and working on completing the sanitation facilities for the remaining ones.
- Starting installation of fresh air system parts (AIR FRECH).
- Continuing electrical supplies and wiring works.
- Paving the spaces between the parts of the hall with concrete paving blocks (muqarnas).
- Completion of the shredding work, which has reached 100%.
- Completion of the installation of the steel structure.
- Completion of pouring concrete foundations."