The staffs of the Engineering Maintenance Department at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine completed the fourth stage of the Sixth Hayat Lobby project for treating people suffering from the coronavirus in the Muthanna Governorate. And thus they completed the installation of (gypsum board) panels on the (sandwich panel) walls, installed on the iron structure of the project.
The engineer of the project, Safaa Muhammad Ali, explained to the al-Kafeel Network: “After the completion of the installation of the (sandwich panel) on the steel structure, we started installing (Gypsum Board) insulation boards on it, and these works were also completed.”
He added: "The stages of work go in parallel without intersection, as the work being done now includes:
- PVC Windows installation work.
- Starting the work of secondary roofs.
- Fixing the PVC partitions for the (114) single rooms.
- Works of laying water pipes for the bathrooms in each room.
- Installing water heaters for each room.
- Firefighting system works.
- Working on covering the floor of the bathrooms for each room, and working on completing the bathrooms for the remaining ones.
- Starting the installation of fresh air cooling system parts (AIR FRECH).
- Continuing electrical supplies and wiring works.
- Paving the spaces between the parts of the lobby with concrete paving blocks (muqarnas).
- Completion of the floors of the bathrooms for the (114) single rooms.
- Completion of the wall covering with gypsum board.
- Completion of the separation work.
- Completion of the iron structure installation.
- Completion of pouring concrete foundations.