The overall completion rate for the Fifth Hayat Building project for treating coronavirus patients in the capital, Baghdad, located within the vicinity of Ibn Al-Qaf Hospital on the Rusafa side, exceeded 70% of the total percentage of the project implemented by the staff of the Maintenance and Engineering Construction Department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, in support of efforts to counter this epidemic.
This was confirmed by the engineer of the project, Karar Brihi, who added: "Our working staff are doing their best to accomplish it within the specified time and according to technical and medical specifications. And the work is running smoothly and continuously despite all the circumstances, and after few days, all work will be completed and this building will be operational. "
He added: "The works were distributed according to their stages over the three parts of the project, which has a total area of (5000) square meters and includes (118) single rooms, in addition to more than twenty medical, administrative and service rooms."
Stating: "The current works are:
- Installing secondary roofs.
- Fixing the external cooling parts (split unit).
- Fixing parts for the fresh air propulsion and polluted air disposal systems.
- Fixing the wall sections of the bathrooms.
- Wiring and connection of liquefied water.
- Cladding passages between the three parts of the project.
- Fixing the doors of the rooms after they were completed in the department's workshops.
- Painting walls and preparing other walls for painting."