The works in the project of seventh treatment lobby for those affected by the Coronavirus in Babylon Governorate, which are implemented by the cadres of the al-Abbas's holy shrine as a symbiotic gesture in favor of Marjan Medical City, are still continuing in full swing as the staff are working over (16) hours per day, on all the parts of the project, which has an area of (3500) square meters and includes (98) single rooms, in addition to more than (25) medical, administrative and service rooms . The completion rates have started to progress to more than (60%).
This is according to what Ammar Salah, engineer of the project, confirmed to the al-Kafeel Network, adding: “Our staff have had enough experience and capabilities to qualify them to implement such projects, and this is what was actually translated on the ground in one of its projects that we are working on, which is the Seventh Hayat Building project, and the works that are currently conducted in the building are distributed among all three parts as follows:
- The work of cladding the floors of the bathrooms that we started in the first part, which covers an area of (800) square meters and includes (42) single rooms, continues, while continuing the work of fixing the walls related to it.
- The commencement of the wiring work of the electrical system of the building, which also started in the first part.
- Wall fixing works for the third part, which has an area of (1100) square meters and includes (14) rooms.
- Finishing the installation of insulation sections for the walls of the first part, and commencing the work of the second part, which is similar to the first in terms of size and number of rooms.
- The wiring of the alarm and fire systems has reached 70%.
- The percentage of the work of fixing the walls on the iron structure of the third part, which has an area of (1100) square meters and includes (14) single rooms for treating the patients, and (14) rooms for doctors, nurses, pharmacy and reception hall in addition to bathrooms, reached 90%."