The work of the cadres of the maintenance and engineering construction department at the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine, in the Sixth Hayat Building project for treating people with the Coronavirus, reached 95%.
The project manager, Eng. Imad Habib Hashem, told Al-Kafeel Global Network, saying: “The work continues for late hours to complete the project within what is planned in time, technically and medically, as it is built on an area of (3500) square meters, and includes (114) single rooms, in addition to medical, administrative and service rooms, and bathrooms. "
He affirmed: “The works that have been accomplished in recent days are:
- Completion of the installation of the PVC windows.
- Completion of dyeing work.
- Completion of secondary roofing works.
- Completion of the installation of PVC sections for (114) single rooms.
- Completion of laying water pipes for bathroom units in every room.
- Completion of wall covering with (gypsum board).
- Completion of installing water heaters for each room.
- Completion of the fire extinguishing system.
- Completion of cladding the bathroom floor for each room, and work to complete the sanitation foundations for the remaining ones.
- Completion of the installation of the parts for the fresh air intake system (AIR FRESH).
- Completion of electrical supplies and connections.
- Accomplishing the paving of spaces between the parts of the lobby with concrete paving bricks (Muqarnas).
- Completion of cutting work, which reached 100%.
- 100% completion of the erection of the iron structure.
- 100% completion of the pouring of concrete foundations.
Indicating: "Thus, the project has reached its final stages, leaving nothing but the floor of the building that we started to complete, which will be of (epoxy) against bacteria."